Time & Location
Aug 16, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Springfield, 1990 Jacksonville Jobstown Rd, Columbus, NJ 08022, USA
About the Event
We're doing Goth Cowfolk!
For anyone wondering what the fuck that is, think Calamity Jane's Addiction. Butch Cassidy and the Scumdance Kid. Dr. Quinn + Dr. Kevorkian. Buffalo Bill + Buffalo Bob. John Wayne + John Wayne Gacy. I don't know why it got murdery but you get where I'm going.
10 gallon hats and vampire bats.
Again, the more unhinged you look the better it is for everyone. Do it up like you know you can and the queens will pick the best dressed!
Burlington is a very spacious venue. That means we have more room for activities. And we may have a very special one lined up that we have never presented yet. There's a circus passing through so we high-jacked the high wire walker (get it?)! Not sure how high. Prepare to exhaust your neck looking up or like just move your eyes up a little. We'll all find out when we get there!
What else are we throwing at you?
- That unmistakable Lunar Faire vibe
- HIGH WIRE WALKER! (!?)
- The best, weirdest, and witchiest vendors around
- Potions Lab (non-alcoholic)
- Entertainments for all ages
- Best Goth Cowfolk Contest!
- Bracelet social experiment
- Solo attendee meetup at the group spell!
- Collectible wristband
- Group spellmaking with the Lunar Queene
- Lunar Care Community Resources
- Magickal book exchange
- Fire dancing by Diiiotima
- Gallery Medium Reading by Shauna the Amazing Tap Dancing Medium
- Big 3 Roasts by Doctor Witch
- Homespun Handmade Carousel (sometimes)
- Things that glow
- Drums, possibly in a circle
- New vendors and performers
- Fortunes told
- Tap dancing crowd medium reading
- Mermaid Encounter!!!
- New shit
- Old shit
- Sideshow acts
- Fairy hair, henna, and face paint
- Music: scheduled and wandering
- Flute wizard
- Regular wizard
- Cool people like you
- Cool people unlike you